Saturday 15 March 2014

65th Birthday Card

Hey Bloggers,

I'm back today to share with you a 65th birthday card I've had the pleasure of making for a lovely lady 
I thought of doing it simple but elegant, the lovely roses and bling buckle came from My2angels which you will find the link on the side if you would like to visit Tracy's online shop she has some gorgeous goodies and a lot of them are handmade by her.

The ribbon is just a Kaisercraft ribbon which I got from the lovely Olga over at Sassy Scrappers and her link is also on the side and she too has amazing goodies for all your scrapbook needs, the bow I found in my personal stash, and it just used a little happy birthday stamp down the bottom.

Hope you like it :)

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card and idea Melissa.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's a beautiful card Melissa, gorgeous detailing 😄thankyou mum is gunna love this 💛😄

    ReplyDelete